Optimal values for Thyroid tests:
Along with the symptoms of the patients and their problems a doctor can go with the below mentioned range for the reference to the optimal values for the hormone tests.
- TSH 1-2 UIU/ML or lower
- FT4 > 1.1 NG/DL
- FT3 > 3.2 PG/ML
- RT3 less than 10:1 ratio RT3:FT3
- TPO- < 9 IU/ML or negative
- TgAb- < 4 IU/MK or negative
Here are the 10 signs of hypothyroidism:
- Feeling exhaustion or fatigue even after taking regular sleep of 8 to 10 hours a night.
- Sudden weight gain or unable to lose weight.
- Feeling depressed, anxious, or recurring mood swings.
- Imbalanced hormones causing PMS, PCOD, low sex drive, and even infertility in severe case.
- Feeling colder consistently with body temperature less than 98.5.
- Dehydrated skin and brittle nails along with dry and weak hair.
- Mental problems like trouble in concentration, brain fog or poor memory.
- Swelling in the neck area, snoring during sleep and coarse voice.
- Pain in muscles and joints, carpal tunnel syndrome, or tendonitis.
10 ways to deal with the thyroid problem
- Take multivitamins with incorporating zinc, selenium and iron into your diet.
- Take iodine supplement for FT4 to FT3 conversion.
- Gluten-free diet helps with the thyroid signs and symptoms.
- Try to practise yoga and meditation to soothe your circulatory system.
- 8-10 hours of sleep is must!
- Any amalgam fillings in your tooth must be safely removed. You can consult any biological dentist for the same.
- Regulate your intake of cruciferous family of vegetables.
- Your diet and environment must be immune to fluoride, bromide and chlorine.
- Healthy gut is the way to go with a healthy body.
- The root cause of thyroid problem must be found with the help of specialized doctor and required medicine.
Identify the given 10 signs of having thyroid and then follow the 10 steps to cure it. It won't help you in jiffy, however if you are persistent enough with these solutions, they are definitely going to help you for sure.